Thoughts For Today!

over 7 years ago

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.

~ Dalai Lama

over 7 years ago

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains

And we never even know we have the key.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Your all welcome to add your quotes to my thread here :) share away )))

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

What I admire in Columbus is not his having discovered a world, but his having gone to search for it on the faith of his own opinion.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

When you feel like your falling – know that all things happen for there own reason. The most painful parts of a persons life can bring with it the greatest chance to learn – change and grow!

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

When you look with great clarity, you will see that there is no actual thing called the past. Everything that happens happens in the present – it can’t be any other way.

Memories of events are thoughts occurring in the present. Anger or hurt about the past is happening now. Your present moment experience in the now is what keeps the past alive.

- Gail Brenner

======================

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Love this thread :) Inspiring food for thought.

over 7 years ago

Glad you liking this thread Natasha your welcome to add any quotes of your own or those you have read and like )

over 7 years ago

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

- Helene Keller

========

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

” The deeper that sorrow carves into your being the more joy you can contain.

Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven? “

- Kahlil Gibran (1883-1931)

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

When you love what you have, you have everything you need.

- Anon Twitter

=========

Psychic Dino

=========

Be sure to read my feedback left by my clients!

over 7 years ago

Life is not the way it’s supposed to be. It’s the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference ….

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Feel free to add your own quotes to my thread here :-) All are welcome

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“Creativity is intelligence having fun.”

— Albert Einstein

========

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.

- Anon

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

“Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.”

- Carl Sagan

=========

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

Its not our job to fix people. its our job to love them even while they are broken …

- Dave Willis

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style!

- Maya Angelou

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

Something’s in life truly are mind over matter, if I don’t mind, they don’t matter …

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret. ...

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

No one ever gets anything worthwhile by accident …

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

What you say is only 5% of what you really think and feel.

- Ground

Psychic Dino