Wake up and smell the roses already!

over 8 years ago

I need to leave this here as a lot of the advisors on here need to read this, there is nothing management of Bitewine can do about what I am about to say. I can’t believe the greed and the bickering that goes on here on the forums between advisors over how questions from clients should be answered and bickering toward clients on how they should ask questions. The bickering in my humble opinion is usually over money, e.g. from one advisor to another on here “if you as an advisor on here tell a client to much on the forums in your answer they are getting a free reading and boo who I am a advisor too, and guess what I could be missing out on a little bit of money, boo Whoo it’s not fair, it’s not’s fair.” OR bickering over the poor client should not dare ask a free question on the forums because guess what me the poorly done by advisor could be missing out on yet again a little bit of money which you had no guarantee of making in the first place, boo who, boo who, poor poor me. The bickering has been always from advisors feeling badly done by and feeling cheated out of some money by someone else. Advisors on here need to remember that this website should not be used as a means to make a full income or even part time income of a proper job. Advisors should NOT rely on this site or other sites likes this one to supply them with a full time job or part time job income so you can pay your bills and buy food etc. etc. This is NOT what these sorts of web sites are designed for. These sorts of websites are designed to help people like your self earn a little extra cash on the side to HELP pay the bills, etc. or to buy that special little something for yourself BUT they are not designed and do not come with a 100% guarantee of paying you a full income of a full time job or part time job and if you come to websites like this one and you expect to then you are doomed for disappointment! The only way you will ever make a full income of a full time job or part time job is by finding a proper job off the internet or starting your own internet business but keep in mind starting your own internet business does not always guarantee 100% that you will make a full income of a full time job or part time job either. So if it’s money you want and lots of it get out there off the internet and find a job and stop bickering with other clients and advisors on here because you EXPECT to come here or other websites like this one day after day and earn the full income of a full time or part time job and then when things start to go bad for you and your not earning on here what you hoped to do with the high, unrealistic expectations, you had in the first place and you start to feel badly done by and you start feeling cheated out of money you blame everyone else for your disappointment and frusterations. Those people that cannot leave the house or are stay at home parents that stay at home and have children to support should not try to use this website or other websites like this to try and earn a full time job income or part time job income because it is unrealistic and stupid to expect to earn a full income of a full time or part time job on this website and other websites like this one. You will only end up very disappointed if you do. So please stop bickering and carrying on with anger and jealousy and revenge because another advisor on this website gives a client a free reading or a client asks for a free question to be answered on the forums. Face reality or face great disappointment.

over 8 years ago
aanu's photo

Aanu Hem (aanu)

3 posts

“I agree”