Do you have a Traumatized love chakra?

over 5 years ago
psychicjulia1119 didn't upload a photo

Venus (psychicjulia1119)

16 posts

The love chakra Is far by the most important chakra to keep aligned and cleared of any negative energy.

The reason being it is the chakra that controls our love for others, the universe, and most important the love we have for ourselves. A traumatized Love Chakra can create many problems and obstacles both mentally and emotionally, even spiritually.

Also let me say this, I help realign and heal all traumatized Chakras, I am the most passionate however about the Love Chakra because this Chakra is essential to living a life filled with love, joy, and a clear sound mind.

A traumatized Love Chakra can be caused by a series of doubts and heartache filling your mind and spirit bad relationships, divorces , unfaithful past lovers, or just any toxic relationship both romantic and non-romantic can cause our Love Chakra to become unaligned with the rest of our chakras and create trauma.

A traumatized chakra can lead to many mental and emotional blockages such as the inability to love yourself and others, trust issues, fear, paranoia, and distance from your loved ones.

This can ever create blockages and hinder you meeting your soulmate or if you are in a relationship with your soulmate now.

If you face any of these blockages and challenges contact me today allow me to help you not just realign your Love Chakra, but help you realign your life path. Remember I listen, I care, and I want to help. wishing you love and joy- Julia