I am a Universal Healer

over 10 years ago
firsthealer didn't upload a photo

Julia Angel, Universal Healer (firsthealer)

2 posts

My healing service is very interesting and different. I am in the Health Advisors Network here on BitWine. I was a professional nurse for 30 years (MSN,CNS, Board Certified), but I retired in June of 2012 so I could be a full time Universal Healer.

I heal others and myself by purging out the spiritual energy layers around humans. This means the spiritual energy layer is released, lifted away, and merged with the natural geomagnetic fields around our universe. I Purge and Merge this energy all the time! It is non stop and continuous. Spiritual energy is very magnetic, so that is how this process is happening. It contains the mineral magnetite, as do we humans.

I am so connected now. It is a fantastic and amazing ability I have. It is all real. It is not religious, spiritual, or ritualistic at all. It is a REAL, NATURAL, and totally NEW phenomenon. And it is available right here on the Heath Advisors Network.

If you are interested in this, I am ready to provide this service. I can easily and quickly connect you and help you get rid of this negative energy layer. Your life turns around right away. You will feel your way through life. It becomes so easy and calm and safe again.

Anyway, this is who I really am. I am ready to help others get connected too. Here is my address on the BitWine Health Advisors Network:

http://www.bitwine.com/users/319791-firsthealer

I hope to hear from you soon.

Take good care,

Healer Julia Angel