NEED CLARITY?

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

I am an experienced,trained and skilled expert in psychic readings, all life questions, love and relationships, breaking up, divorce, cheating and affairs and marital life. I offer genuine honest, natural and proven psychic readings through spiritual mediumship . Readings I Offer: Love and Marriage Readings Love and Relationship Readings Love and Compatibility Readings Psychic Love Adviser Tarot Card Readings Spiritual Readings Clairvoyant Readings Aura Readings Chakra Readings Soulmate Readings Reuniting Lovers Readings Lovers Readings Psychic Advice for Divorce Psychic Counseling Crystal Readings Business Readings Full Life Reading Picture Analyzing Healings I Offer: Spiritual Healing Love Healing Finance Healing Angel Healing Spiritual Healing Love Healing Finance Healing Angel Healing Crystal Healing Past Healing Present Healing Future Healing Candle Healing Past Healing Present Healing Future Healing Candle Healing Oil Healings Problems I’ve Solved

15 years. ★★★★★ 5-STARS Note to my lovely clients: Please remember that nothing is truly written in stone, all people that do consult me for any advice concerning the future can EASILY change the future by choice, And by living life differently. making different choices for them self,I Cant give any advice on health questions. Please do not consult me for fun, i only take serious clients. Do not consult me if in a negative mood i can not connect with you if you’re negative with me in anyway. when in consultation with me i ask for Date Of Birth/Fist Name/And Sign and for you to have a positive attitude and clear mind so that i can have a very strong connection to you and you’re situation. My specially priced readings are for first time clients, and can only be used ONCE during the reading. for a general reading you can only do pay by the minute, no specially priced readings for general only, and i do no refunds my time and work is hard so please understand. Confused? I Have Clarity! Being a Spiritual Healer to me is all about service and my love for people. I want to reach and help as many people as possible as I believe I have a special gift which must be made available to people of all races. Technology has now made it possible for me to bring my services to you, no matter where you are in the world. My services include,Psychic Readings • Palm Readings • Psychic Mediums • Family Matters • Love and Relationship Issues • Money / Financial Matters • Your Fate • Business Related Issues . health issues .chakra healing in crown brow throat heart solar spleen and root chakras. aura cleansing . channeling . special spiritual meditations. and more •