WIN A FREE 15 MINUTE PSYCHIC READING

over 8 years ago

I have just started choosing 1 testimonial per week to display on my profile. If I choose a testimonial that you have left then you have won a FREE 15 Minute reading with me :)

To see if your testimonial has been chosen this week simply view the “Testimonial Of The Week” section lower down on my profile. And if the Testimonial belongs to you then simply message me in chat to arrange your FREE 15 minute reading with me.

I will change the Testimonial every Wednesday so that gives you 4 chances each month to win a FREE Psychic reading :)

=================

Winners chosen at random.

I do not answer questions related to Health legal or child related matters.

The Free 15 Minute reading requires no payment.

over 8 years ago

And this weeks winner is …...... ?

Check my profile to see if it is YOU

then just message me in chat to claim your FREE 15 minute Psychic reading :-)

over 8 years ago

Weekly winner has just claimed his Free 15 Minute reading for his testimonial been chosen. Check my profile to see if its you next to get your Free 15 minute psychic reading. Well done to Ick!

New Testimonial being chosen this weekend. Be sure to check my profile to see if its you and then get me in chat to arrange a time for your FREE 15 Minute read

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/380466-psychic_dino

Good Luck Psychic Dino

over 8 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Heheh it’s me! it’s me! :) funny thing is that I didn’t know about the promotion, so when I called him for a regular reading he has been so honest to inform me about it:) This kind of promo is pretty pretty nice offered by a high rated psychic and also quick to answer, nice idea! keep on!

over 8 years ago

Thank you Icks hope you enjoyed your Free 15 minute reading.

New Testimonial Of The Week has been added. Check my profile to see if it is you and then get me in chat to claim and arrange a time for your FREE 15 Minute Psychic Reading :-)

over 8 years ago

New Testimonial being added the in the next 24 hours! Be sure to check my profile and see if its YOU! :)

Be Happy Psychic Dino