Minnesota Top Psychic

over 8 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Jenny has been tested and approved to be One Of the Best Minnesota Psychic’s in the state of Minnesota.

I am a psychic medium who provides natural readings without the use of domain tools. Through my process, I am able to identify spiritual energy simply based on what kind of energy is around you. In addition, I also offer viewings based on missing person cases and lost items.

I provide service for whatever God puts in my path and I am dedicated to serving the needs of my customers each and every day. Clients always inform me that I provide information that no one has. Their testimonials speak volumes about my work. As a psychic medium, I take pride in offering the best psychic readings in the area.

I am very familiar with all types of energies and can identify positive and negative energy that is affecting your life and your daily balance. I work with spirits and am able to hear, see, and smell spirits. I know and feel what spirit is communicating to me and I have great trust in that information. I specialize in issues of deep seeded mental/emotional pain that is affecting you and your life. I can help you find resolution to any issue that is affecting you. I also am able to identify spirits in your Personal Pictures! Whether you see them or not. I also specialize in spirit identification giving you the true identity of those affecting you in your life! I am able to clear negative energies through prayers and my strong connection to the spirit and give you daily tools to use to bring the balance back to your life! From your home and workplace that will make a huge difference in your energetic well-being.

I also hold the following certifications and training: Certification In Reasonable Suspicion for Drugs and alcohol Certification And HR Boot Camp for Discipline and Termination Jan/10/12 Cstop Certificate… and Certification Of Attendance for Managers 12/16/2007 And OSHA 10! Certification 6/05/12 I was a Safety Construction Coordinator for 7 years.. OSHA & Workplace Violence Prevention Program 08/30/12

Available: