client

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

I am curious what to day when a client becomes rude and vulgar for no apparent reason. I am more than willing to post my transcript to show the conversation. He left me bad feed back and there was nothing that provoked it. I picked up much anger and animosity so I ended the chat. Is it fair that clients can leave negative feed back when the reader did nothing wrong?

over 13 years ago
jennifer.g didn't upload a photo

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Good evening, When things like this happen please contact me immediately. I will review the transcript, and if indeed there was vulgar and inappropriate language, I will take further action in terms of a rating or feedback edit or removal and also in terms of assessing the clients account and if they have broken or breached any terms of service. If you have not contacted me yet – please do so in regards to this client. I need the date of session, their client name and also the final fee of the session. We do not take lightly situations like this and will take appropriate actions where necessary. Regards Jennifer Glover Community Relationship Manager Bitwine Inc

over 13 years ago
wisespirit didn't upload a photo

Wise Spirit (wisespirit)

2 posts

I’ve been trying to contact someone to advise me how to remove the facebook Like buttone from my page. Someone that I’ve never had contact with hit the like button but put something vulgar on my page. I’ve been told by Bitwine that you guys don’t see it but funny bc everyone else does. Please either tell me how to remove this or how to cancel my page and start over again….:( Wise Spirit

over 13 years ago

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Good afternoon WiseSpirit,

After reviewing your profile, I do see the comment and I immediately reported it to facebook. I suggest that you disassociate your facebook account from your Bitwine profile. In your Facebook account go to “account” -> “application settings” and remove BitWine

I will be emailing you directly to get further details from you in respect to this issue.

Regards Jennifer Glover Community Relationship Manager Bitwine Inc.

over 13 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

She shouldn’t have to take her FaceBook link off of BitWine. I believe in your FaceBook settings, you can actually go through the comments people have made and either not show them, or delete them. You can also block this person from your FaceBook and unfriend them so that this comment will not show.

JULI

over 13 years ago

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Juli, If you can find this setting, or where to go through the comments and remove or edit them – if you can find this can you post it here, so that others can use this option as well – that would be great! I am not THAT familiar with facebook, so if you can assist that would be wonderful! Thank you Jennifer

over 13 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

93 posts

She would need to log into her FaceBook account, and then in the upper right hand area, there is a tab for “ACCOUNT”. She would need to click on this and then the link to “EDIT FRIENDS”. Then, she would have to choose from a drop down menu, “ALL FRIENDS”, as it seems the page will only show who you have either interacted with lately. Next to the guys name who made a rude comment, there would be an X that she can click that will DELETE the friend. She should also NOT have her settings to just accept friends automatically. She should approve people.

She should also go to Privacy settings under her ACCOUNT tab and if she scrolls down after clicking it, there will be a link to manage her BLOCKED lists. She should put this guy on her list of blocked people.

His comments would not show after this.

over 13 years ago

empty (jennifer.g)

1018 posts

Good morning,

I wish to apologize at this time for placing false instructions and/or giving incorrect information.

It was not my intention to misdirect an advisor, as I may have misunderstood the original question asked.

Moving forward, this comment has been removed from the profile of the advisor in question, and I also wish to Thank Juli for her words of wisdom regarding Facebook, and her assistance further.

Regards, Jennifer Glover Community Relationship Manager Bitwine Inc.

over 13 years ago
one_in_a_million didn't upload a photo

One_in_a_million (one_in_a_million)

65 posts

Over my entire time reading on the net Ive only had one of my clients comment’s removed because the client said in it that chat was slow wasn’t anything to do with me as a reader Ive always thought that if you get bad feed back you need to pick up your game as they don’t normally give you a EDITED FOR CONTENT feedback unless you were EDITED FOR CONTENT regards.

*this post has been edited for content -admin

over 13 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

93 posts

Rod, you might want to READ the post the original poster made before giving your pearls of wisdom about a reader picking up their game etc.

This poster was asking about FACEBOOK and a comment someone made on there that was vulgar. NOT a comment on her reading ability or feedback HERE.

LOL

over 13 years ago
wisespirit didn't upload a photo

Wise Spirit (wisespirit)

2 posts

Thanks for the help! Its greatly appreciated:)

over 10 years ago
sonialove123's photo

sonia Blake (sonialove123)

1 post

hello how do you block someone on Bitwine? A client who bothers you is there a way?